Wooohoooo! I finally attached the embroidered bands to the upper arm part of my sleeves - yeahhhhh! the last stitches for this project are done now – I am sooooo excited
I just had to sacrifice 4 eyelets per embroidered band – yay, the lacing goes that far… *lol* too bad that I didn’t know this when I made them – 8 eyelets which weren’t really necessary… *lol*
btw. I finally decided to also put some extra support on the bottom part of the neckline at the back because it looks like it is working quite fine for the front – sorry, I forgot to take a pic of it but it looks similar like shown in this posting about the support for the front: “12th century dress project – …extra support of the neckline .2 & embroidered bands for the upper arm .3 “
Yay, the red silk dress is finished by now and I really like it …get the sparking wine! let’s throw a party!